2003 JFA 69′
Owner Stateroom: Starting from the forepeak is a washroom with a large countertop to port with white enameled sink, large mirror and cabinet storage underneath. Opposite is a shower stall and full height linen closet.
Moving aft into the master cabin are two large wardrobes to port and starboard, a double berth is to starboard with cabinet storage overhead, and opposite to port is a comfortable cushioned settee with bureaus on either side. Above are additional storage cabinets. Butterfly skylight overhead provides natural light.
Main Saloon: To port is an L-shaped cushioned settee with a small desk top attached to a shelved storage cabinet at the aft end. There is also a large hanging locker for wet gear at the bottom of the companionway. Outboard of the settee are double bookshelves and more cabinet storage. To starboard is the dining area including a large table with fold-out leaves, and another large L-shaped settee. The center piece above and behind the settee is a glass-enclosed display case with a model schooner. Additional cabinets a small bookcase, and a bar cabinet compliment the display. Another butterfly skylight provides light to enhance the saloon and dining areas, and a tall double cabinet providing even more additional storage is aft between the galley and companionway.
Galley: Aft of the main saloon and to starboard is the long U-shaped galley running aft. Outboard is a large countertop with large, double stainless steel sink, a two-burner stove with oven, and two 12-volt refrigerators. To aft is a large freezer compartment underneath the countertop. Opposite is another large countertop/prep station. Ample drawer and cabinet storage is provided throughout. Ample natural light provided by overhead hatches.
Aft Cabin: To port and moving aft of the main saloon is the aft cabin, accessed via the head compartment. A raised single berth is outboard, and amidship is a lower double berth. A small cabinet with shelves and countertop sits just forward and additional cabinets are above the berth. The head compartment has a manual toilet and sink with cabinet storage beneath.
Deck Layout: The centerpiece is the elegant varnished deckhouse with light houses port and starboard, and a generously proportioned cockpit with varnished coamings. Entering into the deckhouse through the companionway door and hatch is a comfortable cushioned leather settee to starboard and a navigation station at the forward end. Lots of natural light is provided by large, arched windows throughout.
Just aft of the cockpit is a separate helm cockpit with large destroyer type stainless steel wheel, navigation electronics, engine and hydraulic controls, and varnished teak compass pedestal.
There is a large, double-hatch anchor locker forward with Muir windlass, wash down, and a hinged stainless steel anchor fairlead that stows away when not in use. A varnished forepeak hatch with a ladder just aft provides access to a deep storage locker for lines, fenders, etc. A second varnished hatch for deck locker/lazarette for additional gear storage is located just aft of the helm cockpit.
- Teak decks
- Teak cockpit sole and seating surfaces
- Varnished oval teak caprail
- (2) Butterfly varnished deck skylights
- Stainless steel stanchions with port and starboard boarding gates
- (2) S.S cleats forward, (4) S.S. midships, (2) S.S. cleats aft
- Stainless brackets for tender storage on foredeck
- Harken jib tracks and cars
- Harken genoa tracks and cars
- Harken Black Magic blocks
- Canvas covers for all exterior brightwork
Andersen Stainless Steel Hydraulic Winch Package:
- (2) 78ST 2-speed
- (2) 68ST 2-speed
- (4) 62ST 2-speed
Sails & Rigging
- Full batten Dacron mainsail
- Furling Dacron genoa
- Dacron staysail
- Storm jib
- Canvas mainsail cover
- Sparcraft aluminum painted mast, triple spreaders
- “Park Avenue” painted carbon boom
- Hydraulic painted boom vang
- Painted whisker pole
- Discontinued rod rigging
- Furlex hydraulic headstay furler
- Inner forestay with manual furler
- Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Running backstays
- Garmin GPSMAP 176C Plotter
- ICOM IC-M503 VHF Radio
- Furuno 1721 Radar
- Furuno GP-31 GPS Plotter
- Raymarine ST 600T+ Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Multi-Display
- Raymarine Speed/Depth
- Raymarine ST7001 Smart Pilot
- (2) Raymarine ST60+ Autohelm Graphic
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed/Angle
- Ritchie compass
- 115 Hp NANNI Diesel engine, FWC 6 cyl. direct injection
- Twin Disc MG501-1A Mrine transmission
- (2) Racor 500 MA Fuel Filters
- 110 Amp/24V alternator
- Teleflex gear shift
- Vetus fuel/water separator
- 3-blade Max Prop feathering propeller
- Max Power DC hydraulic power system
- Kohler 220V/5.7Kw Generator (2310 hours)
- 220V 50 Amp Shore Power
- (2) Mastervolt Battery Chargers 220/24V 75 Amp
- Mastervolt Sine Wave Inverter
- Mastervolt 110 Amp/24V alternator
- (2) Group 31 house bateries
- (1) Group 31 engine start battery
- (1) Group 31 generator start battery
- 24V Breaker Panel
- 220V Generator/Shore Power breaker panel
- Zodiac rigid bottom inflatable w/ Yamaha outboard engine
- Plastimo 6 man liferaft
- Stainless steel boarding ladder with teak steps
United Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by East Coast Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|NANNI 6.660 E|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by East Coast Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.